Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB Unlocked Red

https://amzn.to/2uH4BzT The iPhone 7 plus is the best buy phones has been one of the biggest phones I have ever used I mean seriously this thing is gigantic yeah I know it's a pretty unusual way to start a video but the size of this phone is kind of the only thing that has not really grown on me even after using this device quite extensively for quite a lot of time now and that's mainly because of the forehead and the chin of this device at contains two speakers in the earpiece and the home button and it's also ridiculously expensive so it should definitely head on the spear dot IO which would not only serve you with the best pricing of the seven plus but also give you a strong qualitative and quantitative analysis of the same I've linked it below but other than that I've got to say this that if you have not really seen this device in person I'm pretty sure that you actually underestimate and underrate the design of this phone it's pretty spectacular in terms of design in fact in my usage time I kind of took some time off from the screen and actually gazed at the design at the construction of this device as I usually do but what I figured out from my time with it is that the beauty of this device is actually its simplicity it's much more cleaner than the last iteration because now the antenna lines kind of go along with the boundary of the phone so it feels an airplane design at the back just a flat aluminum panel with logo of the company it just looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment