Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Apple iPhone 6 GSM Unlocked 64 GB - Gold

https://amzn.to/2H4fYnY  Hey what's up everybody dude we got IOS 11.3 on the iPhone 6 the official version no more betas for this thing no more nothing now we're just gonna see how it runs now I do have some sad news this isn't looking like it's gonna be good for the iPhone 6 I think for the newer device it's going to be a lot better but for the iPhone 6 specifically I don't think I was 11.3 is you know supposed to be good for it honestly now with 11.3. I'll just explain some of the features and most of the features weren't even for the iPhone 6 some ant emojis some other cool little things that they added.

 I will say one thing they did add the battery stats within it right so if you go here within the battery you had battery health which is kind of funny as a beta and in the betas it was still a beta so it's a beta within the beta so you can click that you can have a little bit more information on what your battery status is so the maximum capacity is 100%.

 the peak performance capability whatever right now it's currently at 100% which I don't think it's at on but I think this battery had to deteriorate it somewhat but there's supposed to be a toggle here somewhere that you can enable or disable this I don't know what's taking Apple.

 So long to add that in but sooner or later they're going to add it I think I have a reason why they haven't added in yet but I'm not gonna say it again I did run a benchmark ok and on the beta is the beta 6 I believe I had 70 3449 as the multi-core score and I just reread it and I went down to 67,000 178.

 So that's a huge downgrade and I'm not really sure what made it downgrade that much because honestly flowing through and everything it doesn't seem like it slowed down that much but this whole entire beta did come at around almost 2 gigabytes on this thing.

 So that's a huge huge update and I was on beta 6 - so I can't believe it was that big about update but yeah I mean apparently freed up a little bit of storage on some other people were saying that I haven't even checked it but honestly concerning this score.

 I'm willing to give up a little bit of the score to have a more polished version of iOS and if that's what it takes and I'm willing to give it up so I'll probably have an updated version of this and a couple days to see how it runs.

 In a couple days so stay tuned for that if you're on iOS 11 point 2 point 6 and you don't care about Joe breaking you should probably update this as the safest most secure version of iOS so far I guess it fixes a lot of those Siri bugs and stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment